Friday, July 03, 2009

Term 2 Week 10

Here we are at the end of term 2 already. Man how this term went fast. What have we done this term?

* Rose was the star child and i_e was the handwriting focus for the last week. - Ryan

* Today it was the sausage sizzle and I had 3 sausages - Trent

* We learnt a new song called called We're all in this together - Alex

* On Wednesday we saw ElGregoe the magician - Kyle

* We officially opened the playhouse and we got to play in it on Wednesday - Annabelle

* For the opening of the playhouse I did a speech. I was excited and shivering with nerves all at the same time - Mary

* I went to boys breakfast with my father and my brother and it was really funny and the boys won when they were throwing the basketballs into the hoop and my dad tried to throw it in and he missed - Tom

* ElGregoe's parrot came too - Reilly

Miss Kincaid wishes us all a very happy and safe holiday! Can't wait to see you again next term. Don't forget to contribute to this blog over the holidays Team 13.

No comments: