Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello from Charlotte

Hello Team 13

In the morning yesterday I arrived at Sydney and it took 3 hours to get to Sydney. I had to get up mega early, before 5 o’clock. It was super dark outside and there weren’t many cars around us. We only saw 21 on the way to the airport. Jonty was trying to crawl around and wiggle on the plane.

Our house number is 63 and it’s got a teeny weeny little garden and my bedroom has a little doorway where I keep my books and DVDs.

Yesterday for lunch we went to a café and Tilly came too and I found treasure. There were two pirate rings, and a golden coin which has got a treasure chest on it, and I found two camels and one piece of blue tack. Then we went to the beach and Tilly and I played in the water and after that we had a sandcastle competition.

Then Daddy took us on the ferry across and we went past the big bridge and to walk to the café we went under it. I stayed up until 8 something and we walked all the way to the café and for dinner I had chicken nuggets and chips. For my drink there I had Coke. After that I got a lemon and chocolate ice cream.

Now it is Sunday morning. It is very hot over here. I was just reading The BFG with my mum and we just went out for a walk before we read The BFG and we bought some cherries and a fruit salad.

I hope you enjoy school on Monday.

From Charlotte

No comments: