Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Back now, down in Queenstown

Hi everyone,

I'm back now and am down in Te Anau with Angela and her friend Jennette from London. Today we drive to Arrowtown where we'll base ourselves for a couple of days skiing. I'm going to learn how to snowboard which I'm looking forward to! Melbourne was brilliant- I learned lots of really challenging and useful things and also had a lot of what we do validated too! It was also good to catch up with some close friends who teach in Australia.

I hope you are all enjoying time with family and friends where-ever you are. Sarah- have fun in Santiago and drop us a line through the blog if you can. Tara- enjoy time with relations in Ireland and Dubai. Kitty- see if you can get your grandparents involved in the blog too!

If anyone wants to get their families involved just email Kitty or Alexander who can invite people.

No comments: