Monday, July 25, 2005

Reflection- growth in independence

Today I realised how much I missed my class while I was away during the
last week of last term.

I also learned today that Bryony and Katie have really developed in their
ability to be able to problem solve. I realised this while watching them
stick to a tricky software installation job that I gave them. The great
thing about this was that they enjoyed doing it, stuck to it all day, AND
got it going. This saved me heaps of time and I'm really grateful for this.

Because of this learning I can now give Bryony and Katie more
responsibility for various things and know that they will get the job done.

The next step in my learning is to ensure that this learning is shared
with others in team 13, who I know are equally awesome!

No comments: