Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Flow Week

Dear Team 13,

I've been thinking a lot about the idea of a 'flow week' where people get
to plan out their entire week and still want to try it. Here are some
thoughts for you to consider...

I don't want to disappoint people and make this a 'you're in or out' sort
of thing. I think a good way is for you to self-select based on criteria.
Some of this criteria I will develop as your teacher, and some you will
decide on yourselves. I have created the starting a rubric online ready
for this purpose which we will finish tomorrow.

Once the rubric is finalised we will get people who are interested in this
to complete it, and show evidence if necessary. I'm also wondering if
people need to put in an application explaining why this would benefit
their learning. Do you think people should apply to be considered for this?

I don't want too many people to do this initially, it needs to be a pilot
so that I can get used to managing it as your teacher.

Let's see what we can come up with.

Mr C

No comments: