Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Reflection- organising ourselves for the web challenge

Today I learned that the web challenge is highly motivating for many students in team 13. I've seen Katie and Bryony working really hard on this in their own time which is very satisfying for me to see. Not all web challenge groups are doing this and I'm interested in why this might be.

Because of this learning I know what is important to them and I also need to ensure that I put in place the right scaffolds so they can be successful. One idea to to allow them to take out some of their home learning activities (that are low priority for them) so they can spend time on the web challenge.

The next step in my learning is to spend some time learning more about their ideas so I can help them as much as possible.

No comments: