Thursday, June 09, 2005

Reflection- Kahootz 3D modelling

Today Meredith and Travis came in to show team 13 Kahootz. We had a session where students were able to play and explore the programme for a while, then we brainstormed how we could use it to enhance our learning. The team came up with all sorts of great ideas and I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I learned that it is important to have time to explore and play.

One thing that I don't understand is how to get QuickTime Pro so that we can export the kahootz Xpresssions as movies. I need to ask Mrs Wilson how to do this.

The next step in my learning is to ask Kim how to get QuickTime Pro so we can export the Xpressions to movies and put them into iMovie. That is when we can put them on the team 13 web site for all to see!

No comments: